Intuitive Touch Screen Interface An amateur radio first! The touch screen interface provides innovative quick and smooth operation for setting various functions and editing memories. Slant Top Controller The slant top controller display faces the operator and is designed to increase visibility of the display. The built-in highefficiency oval speaker provides easy to hear audio.An external speaker and electronic keyer can be connected to the controller. D-STAR DV Mode Operation The IC-7100 provides D-STAR DV mode digital voice and low speed data communication. Linking of D-STAR repeaters over the Internet allows you to communicate long distance with digital modulated clear intelligible audio. D-STAR: Digital Smart Technology for Amateur Radio IF DSP Features The latest 32-bit fl oating point DSP supports many digital processing features such as digital IF fi lter, twin PBT, manual notch filters. Of course, those high grade digital processing features work on all ham bands, from HF to the 70cm band. Optional Suction Cup Mounting Base, MBF-1 The optional MBF-1 is a suction cup mounting base for easy installation in your vehicle. MBA-1 Mobile Mounting Bracket is also required.
- Built-in SD Card Slot for voice storage and data cloning • Dual DSP chips deliver versatile digital processing performance • Built-in RTTY demodulator and decoder
- • Multi-function meter • SWR graphic display • DSP controller RF speech compressor
- Total of 505 memory channels • Voice recording and playback functions
- ± 0.5ppm high frequency stability • Optional RS-BA1 IP control remote control software
- Frequency coverage*1 (Unit: MHz) Receiver 0.030-199.999*2 400.000-470.000*2 Transmit 1.800-1.999 3.500-3.999 5.255-5.405*2 7.000-7.300 10.100-10.150 14.000-14.350 18.068-18.168 21.000-21.450 24.890-24.990 28.000-29.700 50.000-54.000 144.000-148.00 430.000-450.000 *1 Showing USA version. Varies according to version. *2 Some frequency bands are not guaranteed. Mode USB, LSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM, WFM (Rx only)