The ISP Decimator G String II noise reduction pedal tracks your guitar signal directly, letting you switch between clean and high-gain without changing your threshold setting. Connect the processing channel of the G String II into your effects loop after your high gain pedals or preamp. An 1/8 phone cord initiates the linking function which lets you link two Decimators for two channels of noise reduction or a rad stereo setup. For the ultimate in electric guitar noise reduction, put ISP’s Decimator G String II in your rig!
- Tracks the signal directly from your guitar
- Go from clean to high gain without changing the threshold setting
- Linking function lets you link 2 Decimators for 2 channels of noise reduction
- You can use 1 Decimator G String II and 1 Decimator II pedal for a stereo setup
- Offers the same tracking performance of ISP’s professional ProRack G system