A small form factor, Super-35mm-sized, CMOS, 4K sensor and MFT interchangeable lens mount are just the beginning when discussing
JVC’s GY-LS300 4KCAM Handheld S35mm Camcorder. The GY-LS300 is part of JVC’s 4KCAM line of cameras, which can record 8-bit 4:2:2 HD Signals at up to 60P at 50 Mb/s. This camcorder supports dual codec recording, allowing to capture two different codecs, .mov and AVCHD, simultaneously to its dual SDHC/SDXC media card slots using optional media cards. The camcorder incorporates 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs, supporting 4K output over the HDMI out.
Supporting wireless streaming to a variety of streaming services while simultaneously recording HD to an optional memory card is a strength of GY-LS300. It also supports IP network remote control, remote viewing, metadata editing, and FTP of clips across a network using optional network connections and adapters. This is for the camcorder body only and does not include a lens. However, the camcorder features an MFT mount that allows you to use a wide variety of full-frame, PL, C, and EF mount lenses with optional adapters. It also features both a flip out 3.5 LCD viewscreen and flip up EVF. A detachable handle provides two XLR audio inputs, each with phantom power.
- Single Super-35mm-Sized CMOS Sensor, Ultra HD, Full HD at 4:2:2, SD & Proxy
- MOV & AVCHD Recording, Dual SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slots
- 3G-SDI & 4K HDMI Output, Built-In Wireless Streaming
- Built-In Network Remote Control, MFT Mount Supports Mount Adapters
- 3.5″ Color LCD Display & 0.24″ EVF, 2x XLR Audio Inputs with Phantom Power