Rocktron proudly introduces the Prophesy II, which contains presets programmed by Rocktron endorsers, Dave Mustaine, Gary Hoey, Rusty Cooley, Jimi Bell and more. All Prophesy II presets are new, bold, exciting and amazing!
Nothing compares to this outstanding DSP processor that provides the ultimate control over your tone and effects. Guitar Player Magazine wrote that the Prophesy “provides unprecedented depth and flexibility. From a pure processing standpoint, the Prophesy is a tremendously powerful tone-shaping tool.”
And combine them with the best sounding effects available:
- Ducker Delay
- Wah Wah
- Pitch Shifter
- Rotary Speaker Simulator
- Channel 1 or Clean American, replicates some of the most sought-after clean vintage tweed amps of the late 50’s and 60’s.
- Channel 2 or “Texas Blues”, is a vintage tweed with a bit more “kick” and “bite” often heard from the famous southwest bluesers ala “Billy Gibbons, Stevie Ray, Eric Johnson, Etc.”.
- Channel 3 or “Vintage British”, is a traditional “Plexi Style” tone offering some of the most dynamic rhythm tone available.
- Channel 4 or “Mega Drive” is considered the Holy Grail of almighty heavy tone of modern music pumping out everything from early Van Halen to Megadeth and everything in between.
The effects section of the Prophesy is divided up into two sections, Pre distortion (or pre-preamp), and post distortion (or post preamp) for unlimited configurations of effects. The pre-effects section features Wah, Compressor, HUSH(r), Pre-EQ, as well as one assignable effect of your choice.Of course, the Prophesy maintains the high quality operational features that Rocktron processors are well known for, such as glitch-free preset switching with no signal drop out or lag time and the most natural sounding effects.
- Dynamic tube replicationTechnology (DTR)User definable effect configurationsUser assignable stereo effect loopTap tempo delay and tremoloBuilt-in chromatic tunerStereo XLR outputsReal amp knobs for on-the-fly tone,Volume and preset adjustments”pluck detector” (patent-pending) andADSR for dynamic effect controlPre and post distortion and global EQPre distortion effects and post distortion effectsProgrammable speaker simulator with parameters for speaker size,Mic position, reactance