The Sennheiser ClipMic digital is a professional-level recording device designed specifically for Apple (iOS) enthusiasts. When connected to a modern iOS device ClipMic digital makes it easy to record interviews, presentations or performances. The system consists of a Sennheiser ME 2 lavalier microphone connected to a compact, high resolution inline external signal converter developed specially by Apogee. The signal is transmitted via an Apple Lighting conductor to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Apogee’s two-channel recording apps (MetaRecorder and Maestro) are included in the package. These apps were made specifically for Sennheiser’s clip-on digital microphones. Apogee MetaRecorder makes recording, tagging and organizing audio in the field simple and efficient. Apogee Maestro offers full control of the device if you are using a video recording app like FiLMiC Pro or the Camera app that comes on your iOS device. They are also the first iPhone recording apps to export XML files for Final Cut Pro X. MetaRecorder and Maestro offer basic presets that let you shape the sound of the ClipMic digital microphone with EQ, compression and limiting to achieve the most natural or unique result. Both apps are available at the App Store. ClipMic digital sets a new standard in speech and vocal recording, empowering anyone to make great audio recordings on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Plug and play – connect ClipMic digital to the Lightning port on your iOS device and begin recording!
- Sennheiser ME 2 microphone – omni-directional capsule delivers superb clarity and speech intelligibility.
- Lightning connector – is Apple MFi Certified to insure reliability.
- Digital interface – Apogee 24 bit/96 kHz digital interface designed specifically for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch) provides exceptional audio performance.
- Apogee MetaRecorder app – is a free download from the App Store making recording, tagging and organizing audio in the field simple and efficient.