If you’ve been wondering what’s the “right” microphone for guitar cabs, then congratulations, you’ve found it. Based on the mythic Sennheiser 409, the e906 gives your amp that super-present, in-your-face sound responsible for more that a fair share of the greatest guitar recordings ever. How do they do it? These mics are specially designed to sit right up against the grille of your amp, taking the full on abuse of extremely high SPLs. In fact, one of the coolest things about the e906 (like the 409) is that its actually designed to hang right in front of your amp. There’s no need to bother with a stand at all — just toss an e906 over the front, crank it up, and tear loose.
- Lively, full sound with very fast attack
- Flat Shape perfect for guitar amps
- 3 levels of switchable presence filters
- Extra-resistant reinforced metal body
- Three position switchable sound character: bright, moderate, dark
- Lively, full sound
- 10 Year warranty