Portable components always work easiest when you do not have to think about them. This was the basis on which the EK 100 G3 was developed. Its adaptive-diversity technology provides excellent reception at all times. This receiver is designed to securely attach to a camera’s shoe using a clamp mount. The EK 100 G3 also can synchronize to a G3 transmitter with a simple push of a button. The EK 100 G3 is compatible with the optional DC 2 external adapter for extended use without batteries where a 12VDC source is available.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies with automatic frequency scan that searches for available frequencies
- True adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- User-friendly menu operation with auto-lock function to avoid accidental changing of settings
- Sturdy metal housing with illuminated graphic display