The Typhoon H is an advanced aerial photography and videography platform. Thanks to Yuneec’s spirit of innovation and pursuit of advanced technology, the TYPHOON H, the smallest and smartest member of the TYPHOON family, is the best choice for skilled pilots and photographers alike. The Typhoon H offers up to 22 minutes of flight time while filming with the CGO3+ 4K-resolution camera. The copter is powered by its easy, intuitive remote control, the ST16 Personal Ground Station, which features a 7-inch Android touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight.
- Team mode allows for one Personal Ground Station to be bound to the copter and one Personal Ground Station to be bound to the CGO3+ camera simultaneously
- Collision avoidance is handled through the built in front sonar sensor allowing the copter to detect obstacles automatically, ensuring a safer flight
- Five rotor flight allows for the Typhoon H Hexacopter to make safe landings in the case of a motor failure
- Retractable landing gear provides an unobstructed 360-degree view of the world below via the continuous rotating 3-axis gimbal
- Optional Intel RealSense module enhances the collision avoidance functionality by providing real-time detect and avoid capabilities in any direction, irrespective of camera object being focused on.