Zoom’s B3 Bass Effects and Amp Simulator Pedal combines the ease of a stomp box pedal board with the power of a multi effects pedal and USB audio interface. With complete control over individual effects and amp modeling, you can change your bass tone on the fly in both stage and studio settings.
- Three large LCD displays with intuitive amp and stomp box interface, Looper function with 40 seconds of phrase recording and overdubbing
- 12 amp or 99 stomp box models can be used in any combination, Integrated drum machine and auto-chromatic tuner
- Personally designed patches by Victor Wooten (Bela Fleck and the Flecktones), David Ellefson (Megadeth), Frank Bello (Anthrax) and Doug Wimbish (Living Color)
- Over 100 built-in ZFX-IV DSP effects, Create and store up to 100 original tones, USB audio interface for DAW recording, Balanced XLR output and selectable modes for DI use
- Over six hours of operation using four AA batteries/USB bus power (AC adapter included), Includes Edit&Share and Steinberg Sequel LE recording software