Product Description Trailer head of custom model that is based on the King Howrah has become a long-selling as classic system bonnet type trailer head. To fit the modern custom scene of the actual vehicle Biggurigu, the front and back bumpers front grille, air cleaner, exhaust pipe or the like is a new part, newly parts of the rear fender. The exhaust pipe, such as the large-diameter metal pipe made, directing the luxury and sense of weight that it intensive metal parts or plated parts. King Howrah than to extend the frame, to achieve a low long proportions, such as the actual vehicle show track. 3-speed transmission built-in chassis, standard equipped with a multi-function unit (MFC-01) to reproduce sound, light, a variety of actions such as car body vibration. 4ch Propo supplied adopted the stick type 2.4G specification.
- 2.4GHz Specifications 4 channel RC mechanical, battery, charger also set
- Directing the ultimate feeling sound and light, the car body vibration plus
- Total length 692mm, overall width 192mm, height 330mm. Gross weight = about 3.9kg
- Accessories: 4ch transmitter & receiver servo × 2, multi-function control unit, traction battery single & charger ● power for transmitter (4 AA batteries ※ sold separately)
- English / Japanese assembly manual URL (PDF): http://www.tamiya.com/japan/download/rcmanual/56343.pdf