PVD Chrome: PVD coating is a vacuum deposition process that has been increasingly used in recent years, and is no longer seen as a laboratory process. It has been scaled up to handle large complex part geometries at an affordable cost. Many companies have realized benefits from converting their product from electroplating to PVD coating. Coatings can be deposited from room temperature to as high as 500 degrees Celsius depending on the substrate and the application. The PVD process provides a more uniform deposit, improved adhesion up to six times greater in some cases, wider choice of materials to be deposited and there are no harmful chemicals to dispose of. Due to the nature of the processing, some inclusions (air bubbles and/or fish eyes) may appear on each wheel in the clear coat. These inclusions are normal. Inclusions are not considered to be a defect and do not effect the longevity of the Chrome finish. Because PVD coating is more environmentally friendly and chemical disposal costs are minimal, the cost of PVD coating and electroplating is very close on some products.
DOES NOT FIT vehicles equipped with upgraded or performance brakes such as Brembo.
FITS: Lexus ES 1992-14, GS RWD 1993-14, HS 2010-12, IS 2000-14, LS 1990-06, RX330 2004-14, SC 1992-10, Toyota Avalon 1995-14, Camry 1992-14, Matrix 2009-13, Prius V 2012-14, Sienna 1998-14, Rav4 1995-14, Scion TC 2011-14, Scion XB 2008-14. Fitment guaranteed for Stock Equipped vehicles only.
- Aftermarket product, not original equipment
- Lifetime structural, one year face finish warranty.
- Center cap included, Original center cap will interchange
- Lugs/Bolts/Locks/TPMS are NOT Included. Discounted rates on these items are available by calling 941-921-0065 ext 315
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Compatible, Click “See more product details” below for additional important information.