Get wired up with this Gavitt WiringOur black,white and yellow vintage cloth push-back wire set is 22 AWG stranded wire, with textile braid made by Gavitt. This is the same wire used by Fender. Ours has a tinned overcoat after the individual strands of the conductor are twisted together locking the strands into a single unit just like Fender has their wire made. The benefit to this process is that the wire holds its shape very well without having fraying strands at the cuts needing to be twisted and tinned, making it very easy to work with. The cloth push-back insulation reduces work time by eliminating the need for wire strippers. Just cut to length, push back the cover and solder into place. This comes with both Black and White wires in 1 foot length. Ant Hill Music Pick is included!FeaturesBlack,White, and Yellow vintage cloth push-back wiresIndividual strands are tinned overcoated and twisted together locking the strands into a single wire#22 stranded wireCloth push-back insulation reduces work time1 Ft. Length SetItem Number: GAVW-BWY1
- Black,White, and Yellow vintage cloth push-back wires – 1 Ft. Length Set
- Individual strands are tinned overcoated and twisted together locking the strands into a single wire
- #22 stranded wire ; Cloth push-back insulation reduces work time
- Includes Ant Hill Music Pick
- Only Available at Ant Hill Music!