The updated 12.9″ iPad Pro from Apple features a redesigned display and updated hardware to accelerate and enhance user experience. Its display has a resolution of 2732 x 2048, a brightness of 600 cd/m2, support for the P3 color gamut, an anti-reflective coating, and a 120 Hz refresh rate thanks to ProMotion technology. A faster refresh rate delivers fluid interactions for both your finger and the Apple Pencil so you can draw and write naturally without lag as you would on paper. Powering the iPad is the Apple A10X chip, which consists of a 6-core CPU and a 12-core GPU. This 64-bit chip can deliver desktop-class CPU performance and console-class graphics. The faster performance allows you to multitask with ease, using iOS 10 features, such as Picture in Picture, Slide Over, and Split View. Also, the iPad Pro is capable of editing 4K video, rendering 3D models/images, creating/editing complex documents and presentations, and playing games. For your files, apps, photos, and more, it’s equipped with 512GB of flash storage. The iPad Pro comes with iOS 10 installed, which features proactive assistance as well as powerful search and improved Siri features, all while protecting your privacy. There are multitasking features designed specifically for iPad which allow you to use multiple apps simultaneously, and built-in apps become more powerful with Notes, detailed transit information in Maps, and the News app. The foundation of iOS is even stronger with software updates that require less space to install and advanced security features to further protect your device.
- 12.9-Inch Retina Display, 2732 x 2048 Resolution (264 ppi), 120Hz Refresh Rate, True Tone Display
- 512GB Flash Storage, 4GB RAM, 2.39GHz A10X Processor + M10 Coprocessor
- 4G LTE, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Rear 12MP iSight Camera; Front 7MP FaceTime HD Camera
- Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life (9 Hours on Cellular), Apple iOS 10, USB-C fast-charge Support (optional; not included in box)
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor, Fingerprint-Resistant Oleophobic Coating