These are our own custom branded pots manufactured by CTS. These are identical in construction to CTS’s high quality 450G series pots, .Here are the specifications on the pots: 500K Ohms – 10% Tolerance. Audio Taper Bakelite base plate Solid brass c-clip reinforced shaft Solid brass bushing 3/8-32 US thread, long (3/4″) bushing height, split 24-tooth fine knurled shaft .236 inch diameter shaft Each pot comes with hardware – a nut, dress washer and lock washer Requires 3/8 inch diameter mounting hole. Pot is manufactured and branded by CTS specifically for The Art Of Tone (TAOT), Part # 450S500K TAOT. Note: 1. If you are uncertain whether your guitar uses short (3/8 inch) or long (3/4 inch) shaft pots, as a general rule this pot will fit most USA-made Gibson Les Paul’s manufactured prior to 1977, and historic reissues, but please double check before you order. 2. Make sure to pinch the tip of the shaft before you try fitting a knob, this will avoid getting knobs stuck before you install the pot. If you’ve ever had that happen… 3. If you have an import guitar it is probably using metric sized components and these pots cannot be used without modifying the openings on your guitar.
- CTS 450S TAOT 500K Long Split Audio Taper Potentiometers Pots – Bulk Lot of 10 – 450G
- 3/4″ Height X 3/8″ Diameter Bushing, 24 Tooth Fine Spline Shaft
- High Quality Brass Bushing & Brass C-clip reinforced Shaft
- Each pot comes with hardware – 2 nuts, dress & lock washer
- Suitable for use as volume or tone control