This Kit Includes:
1- DJI Mavic Pro Collapsible Quadcopter Aircraft
1- DJI Mavic Remote Controller
1- DJI Goggles FPV Headset
1- Wire Clip
1- Cleaning Cloth
1- Micro-USB Cable
1- HDMI Cable
3- Mavic Pro Intelligent Flight Battery
5- Part 22 8330 Quick-release Folding Propeller Sets (2 Propellers in each set)
1- DJI Mavic Sleeve / Soft Bag
1- Gimbal Clamp
1- Battery Charger
1- DJI Mavic Car Charger
1- DJI Mavic Shoulder Bag
1- DJI Mavic Power Bank Adapter
1- DJI Mavic Pro Charging Hub
1- Battery Charger Power Cable
1- SanDisk 32GB Ultra microSD Memory Card
1- 16GB MicroSD Card
1- Micro USB Cable
1- RC Lightening Cable
1- RC Micro USB Cable
2- RC Cable Slider
1- MAVIC PRO Quick Start Guide
1- MAVIC PRO Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines
1- MAVIC PRO Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines
1- eDigitalUSA Stylus Pen
1- Cleaning Kit
1- eDigitalUSA Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
The DJI Goggles are designed for first-person viewing (FPV) applications using compatible DJI products. By receiving the video downlink from the wireless transmitter on your DJI aircraft, the Goggles facilitate a truly immersive flying experience. The Goggles feature dual 5″ screens. Each screen boasts a 1080p resolution with an 85° field of view. Both 720p60 and 1080p30 video viewing are available, depending on transmission distance, with a low latency rate of only 110 ms. The Goggles supports DJI’s Intelligent Flight Modes, including Terrain Follow, ActiveTrack, TapFly, Cinematic Mode, Tripod Mode, and Fixed-Wing Mode. You can access key intelligent features though the integrated touchpad, such as focus adjustment.
- DJI Mavic Pro Collapsible Drone with DJI FPV Goggles Return Window: 30 days from order date. Refunds: Unopened Unit Refund: 100%; Open Box & Non-activated Unit Refund: 90%; Activated Unit Refund: 80%; Damaged Unit in Working Condition (subject to our discretion) Refund: 50%. Heavy Damage or Water Damage are not eligible for any refund or replacement.
- Head Tracking Control – Your head movements control both aircraft yaw and camera tilt in Head Tracking Flight Mode. All you need to do is turn left or right to yaw left or right, and straighten your head to stop turning. In Head Tracking Gimbal Mode, only the gimbal will move without affecting yaw..
- Multiple interface options allow you to connect compatible devices to the Goggles via its micro-USB port, HDMI input, or 3.5mm audio jack. The Goggles also support microSD cards for recording your flight video. In terms of design, the Goggles were engineered to be worn comfortably throughout the entire 6-hour battery life, so you won’t suffer from wearer’s fatigue.
- The Goggles supports DJI’s Intelligent Flight Modes, including Terrain Follow, ActiveTrack, TapFly, Cinematic Mode, Tripod Mode, and Fixed-Wing Mode. You can access key intelligent features though the integrated touchpad, such as focus adjustment.
- Dual 1920 x 1080 HD Screens – 1080p/30 fps Viewing – 720p/60 fps Viewing – Intelligent Flight Mode Support – Integrated Touchpad – HDMI Input & 3.5mm Audio Jack – Micro-USB and microSD Card Support – Ergonomic, Lightweight Design – Up to 6 Hours Battery Life