A sleek new design with magnesium unibody construction, obstacle avoidance sensor, dynamic range enhancing video modes, and a two-point-of-contact gimbal mount are just some the features DJI have introduced with the Phantom 4 Quadcopter drone. Thanks to improvements in efficiency as well as its intelligent power management system, the quadcopter boasts up to 28 minutes flying time. Its camera shoots DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video at 24/25 fps and UHD 4K (3480 x 2160) at up to 30 fps. There is also a 120 fps mode in 1080p resolution for slow-motion effects. The drone camera will also take 12MP still photos in either DNG RAW or JPEG, with single shot, HDR, burst, and time-lapse modes to choose from. Computerized flight control is nothing new, but the Phantom 4 is the first Phantom to be given a pair of eyes. Among other features, these front-facing visual sensors enable obstacle avoidance during automatic return home and allow it to track a subject. Complete route, duration, distance, location, and speed tracking allow you to playback a previous flight path and even check your control stick movements. Cached versions of any photos and videos taken in flight are kept at your fingertips for future reference. This bundle kit is a great starter package for a beginning photographer, instructional use or an expert in photography.
- Quadcopter features a gimbal-stabilized 4K / 12MP camera and a visual sensor for obstacle avoidance during flight.
- This drone can reach a top Speed of 44.7mph in Sport Mode.
- Features a maximum control range of 3.1 miles as well as visual tracking of moving subjects.
- Drone features up to 32.8 feet of vision positioning altitude and the ability to fly with a tap of the finger.
- The quadcopter camera offers up to 28 minutes of flying time.