Arpanoid Polyphonic Pitch Arpeggiator
The Arpanoid is first dedicated compact polyphonic pitch arpeggiator effect pedal for electrical guitar! What does it do? It takes whatever you play and transforms it into an adjustable ascending or descending scale. With 8 intuitive and expandable modes, the Arpanoid will work on complex chords as well as single notes in any key. The modes range from one octave down through the root, root through one octave up, one octave down through one octave up and random mode in both major and minor keys. The Step control selects how many notes there are in the sequence, which determines the overall feel and timing of the cycle. The Rate adjusts the speed of the cycle from a slow climb through a fast glide, the center toggle switch changes the direction of the cycle from up, down or up/down and the Wet and Dry controls adjust the levels and the mix.
We suggest you treat your Arpanoid like a new instrument and take the time to learn how it works. Once you understand how the Arpanoid will work for you, you’ll receive a lifetime of enjoyment from your new device.
A standard regulated 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel. We do not recommend any adapter which is not designed for musical instruments. Do not run at higher voltages. Does not use batteries. Current draw is 55ma.
EarthQuaker Devices will repair or replace any defective device for the life of the product. Warranty does not apply to the enclosure, graphics, knobs, hardware or any devices that are deliberately destroyed or modified by anyone other than EarthQuaker Devices.
- Wet – Level control for the effect signal. Unity is around noon.
- Dry – Level control for the dry signal. Unity is around noon.
- Rate – Adjusts the speed of the sequence.
- Step – Selects how many notes there are in the sequence which determines the overall feel and timing.
- Toggle switch – Controls the dimensions of the sequence. All the way left is up – the sequence will continually repeat going up. In the middles is Up/Down – the sequence will continually repeat going up then back down. All the way right is down – the sequence will continually repeat going down.
- Mode – 8 position selector switch to choose the octave and key:
1. Major: -1 octave to root
2. Major: root to +1 octave
3. Major: -1 octave through +1
4. Major: Random pattern
5. Minor: -1 octave to root
6. Minor: root to +1 octave
7. Minor: -1 octave through +1
8. Minor: Random pattern
- The first dedicated polyphonic pitch arpeggiator for electrical guitar!
- 8 Intuitive programs with control over speed, direction and steps
- Adjustable volume for wet and dry signal
- 9v Operation
- Small footprint, measures 4 5/8″ x 2 1/2″ x 2.25″. Top mounted jacks.