FLIR Vue is an affordable thermal camera customized to give sUAS operators all of the thermal imaging capability you need at a price you can handle. Small, lightweight, affordable and easy to integrate, FLIR Vue is a snap to install and get in the air. Simply use a GoPro-compatible 10-pin mini-USB cable to give the camera 5 volts of power and get analog thermal video out to your OSD or video transmitter, and you’re ready to fly. FLIR Vue’s light weight won’t drag down your flight times or throw off your aircraft’s center of gravity.
- Spectral Band 7.5 – 13.5 m; Full Frame Rates 30 Hz (NTSC); 25 Hz (PAL); Resolution 640×512
- Size 57.4 x 44.4 mm (including lens); Weight 92.1 – 113.4 g; Precision Mounting Holes Two M2x0.4 on each of two sides & bottom; One 1/4-20 threaded hole on top
- Input Power (max 2.5 amp during shutter) 4.0 – 6.0 VDC; Power Dissipation (steady state) <1.2 W 1.0 W
- Operating Temperature Range -20 DegreeC to +50 DegreeC; Non-Operating Temperature Range -55 DegreeC to +95 DegreeC; Operational Altitude +40,000 feet
- Image Optimization for sUAS; Digital Detail Enhancement; Invertible Image; Polarity Control (black hot/white hot) & Color Palettes