The Fujitsu fi-7160 Desktop Scanner was designed to support increasingly diverse business-related desktop scanning for individual knowledge workers or small workgroups. Simple, productivity-boosting operation virtually eliminates training requirements, both when using the scanner for regular document management routines as well as accomplishing individual ad hoc tasks.
This scanner comes with many new features and additions in the box like USB 3.0 support and adjustable, multi-line LCD. The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. Assisted Scan, another new feature of PaperStream IP, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings.
- Fast, 60 ppm / 120 ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source; Scanner Central Admin Suite; Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)