New main PC board for increased stability and sensitivity
- Five digit frequency counter
- Two large, easy-to-read Meters
- Meter Scales for Signal, Power Output, SWR and Modulation (AM only)
- Variable dimmer control
- Red/Green Transmit/Receive LED
- Noise Filter circuit for increased signal-to-noise ratio
- “On-Demand” switchable Talk Back circuit with Volume Control
- +10 KHz Switch
- Noise Blanker/Automatic Noise Limiter
- Roger Beep
- Mic Gain
- Receive Gain
- SSB in addition to AM/FM/CW/PA25 watts Maximum Output Power – SSB
- PA includes Echo
- 10 watts Maximum Output Power – AM
- Variable Output Power
- 1.5 KHz Clarifier for Receive only
- 5.0 KHz Clarifier for Receive and Transmit
- Dimensions:Weight — 21 pounds (Shipping weight — 29 pounds)
- 19″W x 6-1/2″H x 14″D (with handles)
- 16-1/2″W x 6-1/2″H x 13-1/4″D (handles removed)
- TWO YEAR Limited Parts and Labor Warranty
A license to operate amateur radios may be required in your area. The end user is solely responsible for proper operation of amateur radio equipment and adhering to the rules and regulations of their country . In the U.S. it is legal to purchase amateur radios and receive on amateur radio bands however an amateur radio license is required to transmit.Can only be returned for exchange/repair through manufacturer.
- New main PC board for increased stability and sensitivity. SSB, AM/FM/CW/PA.
- Five digit frequency counter; Two large, easy-to-read Meters; Meter Scales for Signal, Power Output, SWR and Modulation (AM only); Red/Green Transmit/Receive LED; Variable dimmer control.
- Noise filter circuit for increased signal-to-noise ratio; Noise blanker/Automatic noise limiter.
- “On-Demand” switchable talk back circuit with volume control; Roger beep; Mic gain; Receive gain.
- 25W maximum output power for SSB; 10W maximum output power for AM; Variable output power; 1.5 KHz clarifier for receive only; 5.0 KHz clarifier for receive and transmit.