You demanded and Gibson listened – traditional Gibson Memphis hollowbody jazz tones and modern Les Paul playability meet in the 2016 ES-275. This fully hollow beauty makes it debut decked out in ES-345 appointments, nickel hardware, and aged cellulose split parallelogram inlays, accented with an elegantly understated tailpiece. The ES-275 holds two MHS humbuckers that churn you out that true vintage Gibson tone to perfectly match its stunning looks.
- Body Body shape: ES-275 Body type: Hollow Body Body material: Maple, Poplar, Maple Top wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple Body wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Orientation: Right Neck Neck shape: Rounded C Neck wood: Mahogany Joint: Set Scale length: 24.75 Truss rod: Single Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Fretboard Material: Rosewood Radius: 12″ Fret size: Jumbo Number of frets: 22 Inlay
- The ES-275 revels in Gibson’s long tradition of hollowbody archtop electrics to bring a fresh new model to the lineup
- In addition to its rounded L-5-inspired cutaway and medium-depth body, this guitar includes a tubeless Historic truss rod, rolled fingerboard binding, ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles, a genuine bone nut, trapeze tailpiece, PAF-inspired MHS humbuckers, and classy ES-345-style appointments
- Compared to the L-5 CES, the width and length of the ES-275 have been reduced about 10% and the depth by about 40%
- The result still has the full, shapely appeal of the classic Gibson jazz guitars, but in a size that’s more comfortable to put your arms around