-The JUENTAI JT-K10AT is a Hight Power hand held transceiver providing 10watts in the frequency range of UHF 400-470 MHz. Juentai JT-K10AT can talk Long range :8-15KM
-The JUENTAI JT-K10AT It is a strong, economical HT, Adopting newest polymer Li-ion battery ,Adopting imported PC material in case to make it solid abradable;
-You get up to 1×128 Channel storage
-The JUENTAI JT-K10AT Other features include: selectable wide/narrow, battery save function, VOX, DCS/CTCSS ,1750Hz Call ,DTMF and PTT encode, key lock and built in flashlight.
-Selectable frequency steps include: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5 and 25 kHz. RF power may be selected at 10 or 5 watts.
-This radio comes with SMA-F Antenna , polymer battery (7.4V 3000 mAh) 350 hours’ super-long waiting time , belt clip, wrist strap, AC adapter (DC 15V 600ma) and drop-in charging tray.
Features & Functions
1: Outpower: 10W
2:Adopting newest polymer Li-ion battery
3: Adopting imported PC material in case to make it solid abradable
4:350 hours’ super-long waiting time
6: Voice prompt ( Chinese and English )
7:High or Low power adjust
8:Squelch level adjust
9: Wide/Narrow bandwidth
11: Channel scan
13: Low power alarm
14: DTMF PTT-ID
15:1750Hz call tone
16: Tail tone Elimination
1 x JUENTAI JT-K10AT TWO WAY RADIO
1 x Antenna(High gain antenna and Common antenna)
1 x Earpiece
1 x 3000 mAh Polymer Li-ion battery pack
1 x Desktop Charger (100V ~ 240V)
1 x AC/DC adapter
1 x Belt clip
1 x English User’s manual
- New Juentai JT-K10AT is Supwer Power is :10W UHF 400-470Mzh Frequency Step 5/6.25/10.12.5/25Khz
- Juentai JT-K10AT can talk Long range :8-15KM also you can get up to 100 Channels to store.
- Comes with High Gain Antenna and Polymer large capacity of 3000mAh, quite suitable for outdoor activities.
- Operation menu is so easy,the JT-K10AT the Quality is very strong and 350 hours’ super-long waiting time
- We provide 1 year warranty We provide 1 year warranty and 30 days no reason to return; No matter any reason, within 30 days you can apply for a return (Including the radio accessories)