The OPTI series of monoblock amplifiers pack a huge punch. These digital amps are equipped with single-channel class-D amplifiers for greater power efficiency, meaning you’ll get a bigger sound with less power. The OPTI7001D pushes up to 7000 watts RMS power at 0.5 ohms. It’s equipped with several variable filters and boosting options, including a low-pass filter, subsonic filter, bass boost, and bass frequency. OPTI amps are bridgeable for increased power. Nickel plated screw terminals provide low-noise connections between the amplifier and your speakers. Remote subwoofer level control lets you easily adjust the bass. And this amp is equipped with thermal, overload, and short circuit protection, so you know your equipment is safe and secure.
- 1,600 Watts RMS Power at 4 ohm – 0.5 ohm Stable – Variable LPF: 50Hz~250Hz – Strap two amps together for twice the power – Remote subwoofer Level control
- 3,070 Watts RMS Power at 2 ohm – Frequency Response: 10Hz-250Hz – Variable Bass freq: 21Hz~80Hz – Nickel-plated RCA connectors and Screw terminals – Soft Turn-on/Turn-off
- 5,180 Watts RMS Power at 1 ohm – S/N Ratio (4 ohm ): 90dB – Variable Bass Boost: 16dB – Thermal, Over load and Speaker short protection – Dimensions : 11.02”(W) x 2.12”(H) x 28.34”(L)
- 7,000 Watts RMS Power at 0.5 ohm – Variable subsonic: 15Hz-45Hz – Source Voltage: 9 – 18VDC – Double Side Epoxy PCB Circuit Board
- THD 4ohm Power 0.5% – Phase shift: 0~180 degrees – Line In and Line Out – Power and Protection LED Indicators