Set of 3 Bourns 500K Vintage-style dish back, SPLIT knurled shaft audio taper push/pull potentiometer. This pot allows you to do wiring modifications to your guitar without having to modify the body. Used for coil splitting, coil tapping and phase shifting. This a short shaft pot (threaded bushing is 3/8 inch tall and 3/8 inch diameter, shaft is 1/4 inch diameter). Pot is manufactured by Bourns. Note: 1. Requires 3/8 inch; diameter mounting hole 2. If you have an import guitar it is probably using metric sized components and these pots cannot be used without modifying the openings on your guitar. 3. Pot uses a coarse spline, if you are replacing fine spline pots, you may need to replace the knobs.
- Lot of 10 – BOURNS 500K Audio Push/Pull DPDT Potentiometers
- Used for coil-splitting, coil tapping, and phase shifting
- 3/8″ Height X 3/8″ Diameter Bushing,
- 18 Tooth Coarse Spline Shaft
- Each pot comes with hardware – nut and washer