Go BIG or go home! This kit is not for the lighthearted. Be prepared to be a master of log furniture building with the Industrial Series master Kit. This kit features a 1″, 1 1/2″ and 2″ tenon cutter, 1″, 1 1/2″ and 2″ self-feed or forstner bits (your choice!), a quick stop pin system and a 20 piece plan booklet (for all those projects you want to build). The Industrial Series offers greater log capacity than the Home and Pro Series, and more features than the Commercial Series including: in-sight measurement system, and quick stop pin system. This high quality, made-to-last kit comes with a lifetime guarantee and features the 60Degree tapered shoulder profile (see the log picture in the thumbnail above) seen on most log furniture projects! Purchase it, and you’ll be making furniture in true lumberjack style in no time! Operate with a single-speed 1/2″ or 3/4″ drill (450 rpms or less).
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight, safe and easy to use
- Cuts 1″, 1 1/2″ & 2″ diameter tenon with a 60Degree tapered shoulder profile
- Designed to run on a heavy duty 1/2″, single speed, high torque, low rpm (500 or less) corded drill
- Great for hobbyists, home owners and professionals
- Proudly designed and made in USA