The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT111) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks, with a fast-charging 18V Lithium-Ion battery for less downtime. The XDT111 features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque. At only 5-3/8” long and 3.9 pounds (with battery), it has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters. Makita’s entire line-up of impact drivers including the XDT111 is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the XDT111 is engineered for improved water and dust resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita 4-pole motor with 4-brush design delivers 26% more RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8″ long
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue