Band Coverage: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20/30m, 10/15m, 6m, 2m, 70cm
RF Output Level: 2Vpp
SWR Range: 1~9.9
Impedance Range: 10~500ohm
External Power: DC 10.8~12V
Battery: 8*AA Alkaline Battery (NOT INCLUDED)
Power Consumption: <150mA(HF Bands, B/F Off), <165mA (VU Bands, B/L Off)
Size: 155mm(W) x 100mm(D) x 55mm(H)
After the cover mounting screws are removed, remove the entire back cover.
Battery box is accessed by removing the RA-07A’s cover.
Place 8×1.5V (not 1.2V) AA size batteries into the battery box.
DO NOT use external power supply when replacing batteries.
Show reactance value
Show impedance value
SWR value from 1.1 to 9.99
RF strength meter
1 x RA-07A SWR HF VHF UHF Antenna Analyzer
2 x Antenna Connector Adapters
- AW07A antenna analyzer is a compact battery powered RF impedance analyzer.
- It can test the SWR status of your antenna, measure the impedance and reactance component and help you to solve antenna problems.
- This unit combines six basic parts: a variable oscillator, frequency counter, independent oscillator, 50 ohm RF bridge detector, an A-D converter, and microcontroller.
- This compact product was built to feed the need for the solid contruction and field test. The operating frequency range of this unit goes from HF, and extends up to 490MHz.
- The operating frequency range of this unit extends from 1.5 to 71 MHz in six overlapping bands, and includes SWR measurements on 85-185MHz, 300-490MHz.