The new and improved Optoma NuForce BE6i gives audio enthusiasts a cord-less experience without compromising on sound quality. The BE6i is the only Bluetooth headphones to be fully crafted from aluminum, which provides crystal-clear sound and elegant design in a lightweight form-factor, making them durable and attractive for all lifestyles. In addition, the headphones feature Bluetooth with aptX and AAC compatibility, for the ultimate quality in audio streaming. Each element of the NuForce BE6i’s sleek and elegant aesthetic directly increases the earphone’s sound quality and provides a comfortable fit for a better performing Bluetooth headphone. Additionally, the water-proof BE6i earphones continuously play music and take phone calls for up to six hours and are equipped with an in-line remote control that can skip tracks, engage Siri or Google Voice and activate Bluetooth pairing mode. Each set of earphones is equipped with a carrying pouch, cable clip and silicone ear stabilizers for a secure fit during outdoor activities or sports.
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY with Patented 10mm Driver, aptX and AAC.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, Water- And Sweat-Proof Full Aluminum Earpiece with IPX5 Rating
- 8 HOURS of Music and Calls For Full Day Use
- IMPROVED Silicon Ear Wings Included For Comfortable And Snug Fit When Doing Sports
- INCLUDES Comply Soft Foam Ear Tips, Improved Silicon Ear Wings, Two Types of Ear Tips In Different Sizes Sport Carrying Case, Charging Cable and Cord Management Clip