The EM 300 G3 is a true diversity, rack-mountable receiver with GA3 rack mount kit and NT2-3-US power supply. B Range – (626-668 MHz). Sennheiser understands that the more self-reliant a device is, the more artistic freedom there is to enjoy. With this in mind, this EM 300 G3 new receiver has a built-in Ethernet port for remote PC monitoring and setup with Sennheiser’s Wireless System Manager software. This receiver’s wireless sync function makes it a breeze to link up any G3 transmitter with the unit. In addition, it has a large back-lit graphic display where receiver and transmitter information can be easily seen even on the darkest of stages.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer – this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- True adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Sturdy metal housing with illuminated graphic display