Equipped with Sennheiser’s flagship E965 true condenser microphone adapted for evolution wireless G3 hand-held transmitters. Breathtakingly resonant, distortion and super detailed and dynamic, this large diaphragm dual capsule microphone can be switched between cardioid and super-cardioid response patterns. Impressive studio technology meets impressive wireless technology designed for the stage.
- SKM500 G3 handheld transmitter with e965 true condenser, multi-pattern capsule and EM500 G3 rack-mountable diversity receiver with GA3 rack mount kit.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer – this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- Sturdy metal housing with illuminated graphic display