The Sennheiser HDVA 600 is a premium performance headphone amplifier featuring balanced symmetrical audio signal processing from input to output delivering extremely high resolution and ultra-low harmonic distortion (.001% THD). It features balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) analog inputs, four headphone outputs (2 each 4 pin XLR and 2 each 1/4”) and balanced (XLR) analog outputs. The fixed level balanced (XLR) outputs are matched to the selected input allowing you to use the HDVA 600 when connected premium audio systems. Designed and manufactured in Germany, this transparent and neutral solid-state amplifier is a perfect match with any of our critically acclaimed audiophile headphones.
- Symmetrical signal processing from input to output insures superb resolution, dynamics and musicality.
- Short signal paths featuring premium components are connected to a custom designed APLS four-pole potentiometer for precise volume control.
- Simultaneous operation with up to four dynamic, high-impedance headphones, two via four pin XLR input and two via high-quality 6.35 mm (1/4″) jacks
- Chassis crafted from extruded and machined Aluminum minimize vibrations to help insure sonic integrity.
- High gain amplifier drives difficult low-impedance headphones with ease