The SG300-28PP 24-Port 10/100 Gigabit PoE Managed Switch from Cisco delivers the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect sensitive data, and optimize network bandwidth to deliver information and applications effectively. It provides a reliable foundation for your business network. The Cisco SG300-28PP is easy to set up and use, and it provides a suitable combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses and helps you create an efficient and an optimal connected workforce. The Cisco SG300-28PP has the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security and wireless technologies. At the same time, it is simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network service your business requires.
- Cisco SG300-28PP, to stay ahead in a competitive marketplace, small businesses need to make every dollar count. That means getting the most value from your technology investments, but it also means making sure that employees have fast, reliable access to the business tools and information they need
- Whether you need a basic high-performance network to connect employee computers or a solution to deliver data, voice, and video services, the Cisco 300 Series offers a solution to meet your needs.
- 26 10/100/1000 ports (24 PoE+ ports with 180W power budget) 2 combo mini-GBIC ports
- Cisco SG300-28PP Switch have been rigorously tested to deliver the high availability and performance you expect from a Cisco switch. The solutions speed up file transfer times and improve slow, sluggish networks, while keeping your vital business applications available and preventing costly downtime.
- When your business needs advanced security and features but value is still a top consideration, you are ready for the new generation of Cisco Small Business managed switches: the Cisco 300 Series.