The HXR-NX100 comes with Sony’s unique 20 mega pixel 1.0-type Exmor R back-illuminated CMOS sensor that delivers high resolution and fantastic low light performance, as well as offering more depth of field control as demanded by today’s diverse shooting requirements. Three independent manual lens rings provide excellent creative control. A fixed Sony G series lens achieves 12x optical zoom, which can be doubled to 24x with Clear Image Zoom making use of the 1.0 type sensor to still deliver a native resolution 1920×1080 image. You can also double the zoom again using a sophisticated Digital Extender for a maximum 48x zoom. There is also a ND Filter function, allowing you to choose four conventional mechanical ND filter positions that will enhance your ability to work in any shooting scenario.
- 1.0″-type Exmor R CMOS sensor for a wide range of shooting conditions, High sensitivity and high resolution, Sony G Lens (optical 12x zoom) with Optical Steady Shot, 24x Clear Image Zoom, and 48x Digital Zoom
- Active Steady Shot corrects camera sway that occurs while walking, ND filter control mechanism, Three lens ring for focus, zoom, and iris manual control, XAVC S recording, 59.94p recording at Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Dual media slots for simultaneous/relay recording, and independent record control, Slow & Quick Motion, Picture Profile, 99 Camera Profiles, Multi Interface Shoe (MI Shoe) for flexible connection
- 2 x 3-Pin XLR Audio Inputs . AVCHD 2.0, DV Recording Codecs
- Create & Share Picture Profiles. Discrete Manual Focus