The Soundblox 2 Manta Bass Filter is the next generation of the popular Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter. The Manta features 12 finely crafted filter effects plus eight variations of distortion, a feature not seen before in the Soundblox line of filter effects. These Distortion Types are not just crunch, or amp simulation; they are specifically designed to work in tandem with the filter effect selections. The pedal’s filters are controllable by 2 envelope followers, sine, square, and saw tooth LFO, and like all Soundblox 2 pedals, the Manta is compatible with the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, the Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller, or MIDI control signals via the Soundblox HUB. The Manta features a very unique signal path, internally splitting the instrument’s dry and distorted signals. The dry signal alone controls the envelope, increasing the playing response from the filter. The pedal’s 12 filter effects include 2 and 4-pole Low-Pass, Single-Peak, Multi-Peak, and Phases. The Distortion Types include Hard and Soft clip, Octave distortion, Fold-back, Quantized, and synth-like Gated Fuzz. Each distortion has independent gain levels adjusted by the Drive control. The Manta also has 2 user presets and includes a Source Audio 9V DC power supply.
- Diverse Sound Palette – Features 12 different Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Single Peak, Multi-Peak, and Notch filters
- Drive/Distortion Type – 8 on-board distortions blend perfectly with any of the Manta’s filter effects for extremely modern or classic tones
- Deep Control Set – Access to control parameters typically found in only professional rack-mount effects, or computer software
- State-of-the-Art DSP – Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters
- Multi-Function Jacks – Use the Source Audio Hot Hand motion sensors, or Dual Expression Pedal, for on-the-fly control over modulation or any adjustable parameter