This recording studio microphone isolator consists of five panels surrounding the microphone shock mount. Unlike most recording studio sound absorbers with foam panels for microphones on the market with plastic panel shells, these panels sport all metal, heavy-duty shells for durability and are covered by plenty of high-density acoustic foam measuring two (2) inches in thickness. This sharp acoustic foam destroys outside noise distractions as you use this recording studio microphone isolation sound panel. Another fantastically unique feature of these recording studio microphone isolators are the two outermost panels located on the far right and far left of the recording studio microphone diffuser panel. These two outermost panels are completely foldable, meaning each of these two panels has a hinge joint and can be positioned open, fully closed or any desired position in between. This great feature enhances the recording studio sound absorber foam panel for microphone’s portability when both panels are fully closed. The recording studio microphone diffuser panel’s mounting system accommodates tube sizes 15mm (0.6 inch) to 35mm , which includes nearly all microphone stands and speaker stands. It is recommend using a medium to heavy-duty microphone stand or a tripod speaker stand for mounting this recording studio microphone isolator panel.
- 1 year Replacement Warranty. 30 Day Money Back. See seller terms for details.
- Heavy-duty metal shell panels | Studio shock mount included | Sharp 2 inch thick foam for the best noise reflection reduction | High density acoustic foam
- Arrives ready to mount to your microphone stand | Five panels total with the outer two panels adjustable/foldable on hinge joints to open and fully close and every position in-between
- Professional Studio Shock Mount (included)
- Specifications:Large table: Ability to mount on tube sizes from 15mm to 35mm | Gross weight: 12 pounds | Each panel measures: 6.5 inches by 13 inches | With outer panels folded closed, entire product measures 16 inches by 13 inches by 6 inches | Shockmount Holds condenser microphones with diameters ranging from 46 mm to 54 mm (Standard Size) with 5/8 inch, 27 threads Die-cast metal threads