This is the Super Antenna® FG1 Frequency Guide. It is the SWR Ruler for all MP1 series antennas made by Super Antenna. Calibrated in MHz and Meter Bands. It is made of heavy-duty flexible polymer, waterproof and write-able with a sharpie marker for your favorite nets. Enables quick and easy setting of the SWR for Super Antennas portable HF verticals and dipoles such as MP1 series and DP2 series. Eliminates the need for antenna analyzers, noise tuning, and SWR meter guesswork.
- On sale. Hold this FG1 Frequency Guide up next to your Super Antenna® MP1 series antenna to set the frequency band and SWR.
- HEAVY DUTY: Flexible polymer frequency guide takes the guesswork out of tuning up the Super Antenna MP1 series antenna.
- CALIBRATED: MHz and Meter bands. Frequency Range: 80m-60m-40m-30m-20m-17m-15m-12m-10m Ham bands. HF 3.4MHz-30MHz continuous all bands shortwave. Also works with MC60 SuperCoil for the 60 meter band (5MHz), and the MC80 SuperCoil for the 80m-75 meter bands (3.5-4MHz).
- GOOD SWR: below 1.5:1 or better. No analyzer or tuner needed. Also works with all the Super Antenna packages such as MP1, MP1B, MP1C, MP1DXR, MP1TXR, MP1DXTR80, MP1LX, MP1DX, MP1TX, DP2, etc.
- CONTENTS: 1 Frequency Guide (SWR Ruler), 1 Instruction Sheet. Size: 10″ x 3.5″ x 0.06″ (25cm x 8.5cm x 1.5mm). This is a genuine Super Antenna® product engineered and designed in Silicon Valley, California, USA for maximum performance and portability. Super Antenna® is a Registered Trademark of Super Antenna Systems Corporation, USA.