This is the model MP1DXMAX Super Antenna. It is the maximum HF-VHF setup offered by Super Antenna, with everything ready to go in one Super Go Bag. ANTENNA: The MP1C Antenna is at the heart of this high performance system with repeatable precision. The MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter band adapter covers 144 MHz at any time while still operating HF. Set your desired HF frequency on the SuperSlider and start transmitting. TUNING: A good SWR is dialed in on all HF bands and 2 meters, with no need for an autotuner. Enjoy the freedom of all bands 80m/ 75m/ 60m/ 40m/ 30m/ 20m/ 17m/ 15m/ 12m/ 11m/ 10m /6m meters, *plus* Simultaneous 2 meter band on the same antenna. Cover all HF frequencies 3.5MHz~30MHz and every frequency in between, plus VHF 144~148 MHz on the same antenna. SUPERWHIP: The included SW1 SuperWhip ruggedized Titanium whip puts the Super Antenna in a durability class beyond any normal ham antenna. TRIPOD: The collapsible TM1 Low Profile Tripod enables the antenna to be set up on any convenient flat surface, outdoors or indoors. MOUNT: The UM2 Universal Mount attaches to nearby objects in any portable or base situation, with your choice to use either the clamp or U-bolt. RADIALS: Pre-tuned multi-length quarter-wave SuperWire Stealth Radial Sets with integral push-on connectors make it easy to cover the complete frequency range every time, without tweaking or adjustment. FULL COVERAGE: The included MC80 and MC60 SuperCoils provide 80 meter, 75 meter, and 60 meter (5 MHz) bands. GO BAG: The Stealth black MOLLE/PALS durable GB1 carry case is a professional quality briefcase with custom fit pockets for carrying Super Antenna gear. Top operators reach for their Super Antenna when they need a solid, reliable, powerful, and compact system that goes anywhere. Whether your needs are an expedition, carry-on, a balcony, a weekend get-away, or EmComm disaster relief… Get The Power Of A Super Antenna. A big signal in a small package.
- THIS IS: The maximum Super Antenna Go Bag setup with All HF Bands 80m-10m and simultaneous VHF 2 meters. The new ruggedized version of the MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, 2 METER ADAPTER, TRIPOD, UNIVERSAL MOUNT, TITANIUM SUPER-WHIP, 80 & 60 METER COILs, and GO BAG. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Package includes entire /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Operators who demand top performance choose the MP1DXMAX for transmitting and receiving.
- Perfect for Vacation and Field Day. PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM1 Low Profile Tripod + UM2 SuperMount + MC80 Coil + MC60 Coil + FG1 SWR Ruler + GB1 Super Go Bag + All Radial Sets: MR4010, MR8075, MR6060, MR642, MR2R, MR2Y, and MR2B. Everything collapses down to pack into the stealth black Go Bag zip case, which features internal velcro pockets, hidden secret pockets, and MOLLE/PALS compatibility.
- SIZE: Total antenna extended length 7ft (2.13m). Antenna Collapsed Size: 12 inches(30cm). Go Bag Size: 13″x9″x3.5″ (33x23x9cm) WEIGHT: Antenna itself weighs 1 pound (0.4kg). Antenna with everything in the Go Bag totals 6.5 pounds. Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarter-wave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured by HFpack Shootout). COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms).
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 60m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m, 6m, meters (3.5MHz to 30MHz tuning) plus simultaneous 2 meters (144 to 148 MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, MURS, Weather, FM, Scanner, and everything in between. TUNING METHOD: Antenna tunes by calibrated manual slip of the SuperSlider Coil grip, with no need for external power, separate antenna tuner, or analyzer.
- FEATURES: New type of Dual Band HF + plus 2 meters antenna, with the MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter. The durable SuperWhip is an indestructible Titanium metal alloy, so flexible that it can be rolled up in an 12 inch diameter circle and stowed in the GB1 Super Go Bag. The TM1 Low Profile Tripod sets up on any flat surface. The UM2 SuperMount clamps to most surfaces, fences, ladders, tables, benches, railings, or attaches with included U-bolt to any 1.25″ pipe, post, or balcony railing.