This is the model MP1DXTR80 Super Antenna. It is the maximum setup offered by Super Antenna, with everything in one Go Bag. ANTENNA: The MP1B Antenna is at the heart of this high performance system, with its high Q coil military-grade nickel beryllium SuperSlider, with repeatable precision. Simply set your desired frequency on the SuperSlider and start transmitting. TUNING: The new FG1 Frequency Guide SWR Ruler is a tough polymer card that is calibrated in MHz and meter bands. With it, a good SWR is dialed in on all HF and VHF bands, with no need for an autotuner. Enjoy the freedom of all bands 80m/40m/30m/20m/17m/15m/12m/10m meters, and cover all frequencies 3.5MHz~4.8MHz and 6.9MHz~30MHz… every frequency in between, plus VHF 6 meters – 4 meters – 2 meters – even 220. SUPERWHIP: The included SW1 SuperWhip ruggedized Titanium whip puts the Super Antenna in a durability class beyond any normal ham antenna. TRIPOD: The collapsible TM1 Low Profile Tripod enables the antenna to be set up on any convenient flat surface, outdoors or indoors. MOUNT: The UM2 Universal Mount attaches to nearby objects in any portable or base situation, with your choice to use either the clamp or U-bolt. RADIALS: Pre-tuned multi-length quarter-wave SuperWire Stealth Radial Sets with integral push-on connectors make it easy to cover the complete frequency range every time, without tweaking or adjustment. 80 METERS: The included MC80 SuperCoil with MR8075 Teflon radial provides expansion of the full 80 meter and 75 meter bands. GO BAG: The stealth black MOLLE/PALS durable GB1 carry case is a professional quality briefcase with custom fit pockets made for carrying Super Antenna gear. Top operators reach for their Super Antenna when they need a solid, reliable, powerful, and compact system that goes anywhere. Whether your needs are an expedition, carry-on, a balcony, a weekend get-away, or EmComm disaster relief… Get The Power Of A Super Antenna. A big signal in a small package.
- THIS IS: The maximum Super Antenna Go Bag setup with 80 meters. The new ruggedized upgraded version of the MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, with TRIPOD, UNIVERSAL MOUNT, TITANIUM SUPER-WHIP, plus 80 METER COIL, and GO BAG. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. This package includes the entire /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Operators who demand top performance choose the MP1DXTR80 for transmitting and receiving on HF and VHF radio frequencies.
- Perfect for Field Day. PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1B Super Antenna + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM1 Low Profile Tripod + UM2 SuperMount + MC80 Coil + MR4010 Super Radial Set + MR8075 Radial + MR642 Radial Set + FG1 SWR Ruler + GB1 Super Go Bag. Everything collapses down to pack into the stealth black Go Bag zip case, which features internal velcro pockets, hidden secret pockets, and MOLLE/PALS compatibility.
- SIZE: Total antenna extended length 7ft (2.13m). Antenna Collapsed Size: 12 inches(30cm). Go Bag Size: 13″x9″x3.5″ (33x23x9cm) WEIGHT: Antenna itself weighs 1 pound (0.4kg). Antenna with everything in the Go Bag totals 5 pounds. Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarterwave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured at the HFpack Shootout). COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms).
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m meters (3.5MHz to 4.8MHz and 7MHz-30MHz) HF, plus VHF 6m/4m/2meters/220 (30MHz-300MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, MURS, Weather, FM, Scanner, and everything in between. Antenna tunes by manual slip knob of the SuperSlider Coil, with no need for external power, separate antenna tuner, or analyzer.
- FEATURES: This durable SuperWhip features an amazing new indestructible Titanium metal alloy, so flexible that it can be rolled up in an 12 inch diameter circle and stowed in the GB1 Super Go Bag. The TM1 Low Profile Tripod sets up on any flat surface. The UM2 SuperMount clamps to most surfaces, fences, ladders, tables, benches, railings, or attaches with included U-bolt to any 1.25″ pipe, post, or balcony railing.