Designed for base station HAM Radio and Scanner applications, the MultiPolarized Super-M Classic Base Station antenna offers a light weight construction and is easily mast mounted with included hardware. The Super-M Classic Base Station seamlessly covers a frequency range from 25MHz to 1.3GHz (receive) and 2-Meter, 220 & 440 bands (transmit), providing unequaled wireless communication in “Real World” obstructed non-line-of-sight (NLOS) environments. MultiPolarized technology with MP Antenna design and production standards make the Super-M Classic Base Station the ideal antenna for signal stability in HAM Radio and Scanner applications. For ultimate performance use Super-M antennas on the receiver and transmitter to further reduce problematic dead zones and flutter.
- Commercial / MILSPEC Grade Antenna with 25 year Lifespan when fully exposed to sun and weather – Designed for Radio Scanning and Ham Radio transmission
- MP Antenna Super-M Classic Base was designed for amateur radio and scanner applications and seamlessly covers a frequency range from 25 MHz to 1.3 GHz.
- This antenna provides impressive gain and low VSWR throughout its entire operating range
- You can now experience clearer, more consistent communications with this American made, quality antenna.
- Coax cables Assembled by MPD Digital – a DoD Supplier – in our GA Facility using MILSPEC Components