The p328 battery powered combination tool for 1/2-5/8 ” x .016-.041” polyester or polypropylene strapping, implements a friction weld sealing mechanism to create a very reliable and strong strap joint with an average of 75 percent joint efficiency. A reinforced 18V brushless motor provides high tension 2600N/585 lbs. Tension while being versatile and adjustable. The simple one handed operation allows for the p328 to run a high capacity of 600 strap cycles with power supplied from a Li-ion battery.
- Strap width: 12.00-16.0 mm; 1/2 inch
- Strap thickness: .040 -1.05 mm; .016 – .041″
- Friction weld sealing up to 75 percent seal strength
- High tension force 2600N/ 585 lbs
- Reliable li-ion 18Vdc battery provide up to 600 strap cycles