MADE IN THE USA – Andrew CNT braided cables are constructed from the highest quality copper, aluminum, and polyethylene materials for superb electrical and mechanical performance. Andrew CNT cable solutions satisfy any application, indoors or outdoors, with robust outer jackets that shield them from abrasion and environmental damage. CNT provides an ideal balance of performance, flexibility, and economy. The bottom line? Andrew CNT cables are built to perform. Designed to Flex – Braided cable technology has turned the corner with Andrew CNT cables and connectors being essential for any RF application that requires low signal loss. Our proven braiding technology helps ensure lower attenuation at every frequency. Even when flexed into the tightest bend radius for an extended time, Andrew CNT cable minimizes loss so you always get maximum performance. Andrew’s 70-year global legacy of supporting the telecommunications and wireless industries demonstrates our commitment and experience. We deliver an unparalleled breadth of solutions, including high quality antennas, feeder cable, accessories, and cable assemblies at competitive prices. Our unrivaled US Based manufacturing and distribution infrastructure enables us to swiftly deliver CNT solutions anywhere. Andrew CNT products are available factory direct and through our extensive distribution network, making it easy for you to get what you need,on your schedule. Andrew works closely with distribution partners to provide sales,technical, and product support, helping you stay one step ahead of your projects. Our dedication to customer service includes training classes and direct access to Andrew’s engineering expertise for answers to all of your technical questions.
- US Made Andrew CNT-240 is more flexible than Times Microwave Systems LMR-240 Coax and can bend 90 degrees in 1/4 inch without attenuation
- Silver Plated Soldered Center PL-259 UHF connector on each end of Andrew 50 Ohm Coaxial cable for lowest signal loss in amateur frequency operating ranges
- Outer Jacket Material: Flexible UV Proof FR-PVC, Outer Diameter: .195(in) nom., SRL: per MIL-C-17/17A
- Ultra low loss characteristics ensure the maximum performance of your installation for any Amateur Radio RF application
- Assembled by MPD Digital – a DoD Supplier – in our GA Facility using MILSPEC Components